Monday, October 4, 2010

Would You Rather?



TAGGED BY MELOVEMAKEUP. :)

Would You Rather..

Never use mascara again or bronzer again?



Well considering I've never used bronzer before .. I'd say never use bronzer again.


Only be able to buy high end make-up or drugstore make-up again?



Never bought 'high end makeup' before SO..


Be In Love or Be Loved?



Both! I like being loved and being in love. I'll go with being in love, because it's mutual then.


Go out with chipped nail varnish or unshaven legs?



Unshaven legs. Just wear pantsss. :)


Go out with messy hair or no make-up?



Unfortunately .. I've gone out with both , lookin' like a hot mess! but that's okay, cause I'm not trying to impress anyone!


Leave the house with an orange tan or peroxide-gone-wrong ginger hair?



Well I've had 'peroxide-gone-wrong ginger hair" due to attempting to dye my hair blond back in 7th grade.. so I'd choose that cause you can just re-dye it ;D


It were Winter forever or Summer forever?



Well, My birthday is in winter.. but it's just too cold! And Summer is WAY too hot .. so can I cheat and say in between? [falls my favorite season<3]


Leave the house with dried toothpaste drool or crusty yellow sleep eyes?



Um gross! Either, cause I always double check how I look in the mirror on the visor in the car! :)


Give up all MAC or Illamasqua products?



Err.. Considering I've never used either.. I'll say.. either? haha



I tag you if you haven't done this... Join the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment